– Promote your upcoming exhibitions, shows, events and programs through artscope’s effective and affordable advertising opportunities available in seamless media and print forms:
- Visual display ads (1/9, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 or full page)
- Listings (single or full year)
- Classifieds (1″, 2″ and 3″ size formats)
- Bi-weekly Email blast! sponsorships
- Tile ads
- Mobile App ads
- Tablet Edition ads
– Reaches a wide audience of over 100,000 readers including art enthusiasts, collectors, museum and gallery professionals, cultural performance attendees, artists, students, and the public.
– Advertising with Artscope leads to record breaking attendances and fundraising numbers (see testimonials below.)
– Available for free at over 700 distribution sites
– Information published first in Artscope propagates throughout other media sources like major daily and weekly newspapers and publications.
– Supportive staff ready to listen to your needs and priorities.
- January/February – December 15
- March/April – February 15
- May/June – April 15
- July/August – June 15
- September/October – August 15
- November/December – October 15
To advertise: Contact the Artscope staff at email@example.com or call (617) 639-5771.
For pricing, specs information, rates, information for non-profit artists, discounts, and more! contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 639-5771.
What comes with your display ad:
- There are five sizing options for a bi-monthly print ad: 1/9, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 or full page. A frequency discount applies for multiple ad placements throughout the year.
- With your ad comes an online link displayed on the Current Exhibitions page, as well as in our Live Feed, “What’s Happening Now?” found on both the AS website and mobile app.
Listings and Classifieds.
What comes with your listing:
- basic listing includes a 50 word description of an event, plus address, dates, and contact information. You can also add additional text and/or an image. Listers are also guaranteed inclusion on our Current Exhibitions page, as well as in our Live Feed, “What’s Happening Now?” found on both the AS website and mobile app.
- basic classified ad includes a 20-40 word description of artist calls, art for sale, studios for rent, workshops, etc. The classified ads appear in the print issue and online.
To purchase a basic listing or classified ad, click the appropriate shopping cart button below:
- Classified 20 words
- Classified 40 words
- 1 listing
- Listing with additional 50 words
- Listing with image
- Listing with additional 50 words and image
- Full year listing
CUSTOMIZED LISTINGS PACKAGES and non-profit rates are available. Print listings also appear online, in the Newsstand digital edition, and on our mobile app. For information about listing on the artscope mobile app or Newsstand: email@example.com.
After purchasing a listing or classifieds spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading as “Listing (Name of Organization)” or “Classified (Name of Organization).”
Email Blast! Sponsorships and Online Promotion.
When you sponsor one of Artscope’s biweekly email blast!s, you get a 3 x 3 linked image plus a 50 word description of your event or organization with an additional hyperlink embedded.
Website tile ads include a 1.5″ x 1.5″ image on the footer of our website page template.
An Artscope Online ad is up to 25 words in length and an image (96 dpi). Artscope Online ads appear on every article posted in the online content section of the website, as well as the homepage.
To purchase, click the appropriate shopping cart button below:
- Email blast! sponsorship
- 2 Email blast! sponsorships
$115.00 per blast
- Bundle! (6+ Email blast! sponsorships)
$85.00 per blast
- Website tile ad
- Artscope Online ad
After securing a space for your ad, email your materials to email@example.com with an indication of “ad” in the subject line, or call (617) 639-5771 to personalize your advertising package.
Mobile and Tablet Promotion.
Promote on the go:
Organizations featured on the mobile app appear in the “Universe” section of our mobile app and include a linked image.
Tablet edition (for the iOS) listings include a link to your website along with a 50 word description that appears below.
To purchase, click the appropriate shopping cart button below:
- Feature in the mobile app
- Tablet edition listings
Email your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (617) 639-5771 to personalize your advertising package.
If you have already purchased a print display ad, complement it with a display ad in the tablet edition for a flat rate of $250.00!
For a combination of ads, contact email@example.com.
Galatea Fine Art has been working with ArtScope Magazine for going on 10 years now. We have been delighted in our relationship with both founder and publisher Kaveh Mojtabai and Managing Editor Brian Goslow, and find them to be genuinely helpful to Boston's art community. The individual artists are as important to them as the venues. They are easy to work with, and one gets a deep sense that they value their relationship with us as much as we do with them. Many thanks to ArtScope Magazine for almost 10 years of a very beneficial partnership!
- Marjorie Kaye, Director, Galatea Fine Art
It has been a pleasure working with Kaveh Mojtabai and artscope magazine over the past two years. We are thrilled to have artscope as a supporter of our Annual Art Auction which attracts over 600 attendees every year. Additionally, we advertise our Bakalar & Paine Galleries Exhibitions as well as our Professional and Continuing Education classes in the magazine. Approximately 8,000 people visit the Galleries every year.
- Katharine Barrett, Director of Corporate Relations, Massachusetts College of Art and Design
The advertising published in Artscope for the month of May gave Hope Gallery a boost in sales for their exhibit, ‘People Places & Things.’ In less than one week eleven sales were possible! Visitors from Barrington, RI to Providence, RI and the surrounding areas from Massachusetts to Connecticut came to view and purchase art. Thank you Artscope.
- Anita Trezvant, owner/director/curator, Hope Gallery, Bristol, RI
I’ve had total strangers approach me to say they’ve read about me in Artscope Magazine. I’m so thankful for the day Brian Goslow just happened to discover me (and my paintings) at South End Open Studios in 2008. Since then, I’ve had my work in Capsule Previews, a passionate feature story about me (by Brian) in the Fifth Anniversary Edition, and I’ve appeared in the Centerfold. This has helped increase sales of my work and done much for me professionally, so I’m grateful. But getting to know Brian, J. Fatima Martins and Kaveh Mojtabai at artscope has been more than just professionally beneficial. It has enriched my life.
- Paul Pedulla, Artist
Suzanne Volmer, writing for Artscope Magazine was ahead of the curve in picking up the story about my solo exhibition, ‘Parabellum’, at the University of Maine Museum of Art. After the magazine published her review, a lot was written about this show in various other publications. This was very significant for them as all subsequent writers could only add, rather than break this story. Congrats to Suzanne and Artscope for their vision and leadership as a clarion for the arts.
- Kenny Cole, Artist
The Fitchburg Art Museum has gotten amazing results with our advertising and coverage from Artscope magazine. Our attendance has gone up over 30% and many have come from outside the north central region of Massachusetts! To have such a quality art magazine representing New England really makes those critical connections between the art and art lovers. Keep up the great work!
- Jerry Beck, Director of Marketing/Community Engagement
Thank you so much, again, for the publicity on our Fine Arts Faculty Exhibit which took place on October 21 through November 19. We had quite a few people visiting the Gallery, and I am sure it was a result of the ad in your magazine. It was a great exhibit — our Fine Arts Teachers are very talented and it shows when these youngsters hang their artwork in two different exhibits during the year.
- Mary Gaudette, Development Operations Hargate Gallery, St. Paul’s School
Wow! What a beautiful cover you created from Jane Hasser’s photograph for your Nov/Dec 2008 issue. The accompanying review was a wonderful, poetic reflection by James Foritano on the exhibition ‘Entangled’. I admire and am inspired by the spunk and smarts embodied by publisher Kaveh Mojtabai, editor Brian Goslow and the “entire” (read, small, steady, and tireless!) staff of artscope. I am honored that my curatorial efforts at The Trustman Art Gallery at Simmons College have been so respectfully considered for coverage. artscope’s commitment to non-profit and university galleries is an important reflection of the wealth of art, artists and ideas in New England.
- Barbara O’Brien, Director , Trustman Art Gallery, Simmons College
We continue to hear praise from our visitors who look forward to your publication to be informed about shows and events in the eastern Massachusetts region; they love the convenience of picking it up at whatever location they happen to visit. All the best for another year of exciting, enlightening publications.
- Nan Rogers, Gallery Administrator , Belmont Gallery
I am honored to be represented in artscope, the most prestigious publication of the Arts of New England. I hope you will join us in our enthusiasm.
- Ed Oates, RISD Professor Emeritus, Ed Oates Fine Arts Museum, Sagamore, MA
What can we say? From our first phone conversation to our placing ads with your publication, we have enjoyed working with you and your staff. We are delighted to be part of a new publication offering a fresh and insightful approach to the arts. The review of our exhibit, ‘American Artists in Rural Ireland: The Ballinglen Experience’ by Roanna Forman enticed new viewers into our gallery, while advertising in your publication continually puts our association in front of new audiences across New England. Kudos to you and your staff on such a terrific publication!
- Deborah Plunkett, Public Relations Concord Art Association
I want to thank you for a fabulous artscope this month. We received our copies and they’re moving so fast. I so much appreciate the column Brian Goslow wrote about Icons + Altars at the New Art Center. The writing really personalized the content of the exhibit and many people have commented on seeing the coverage and have shared with me that they thought the article wonderfully communicated the spirit of the exhibit. Others have called because they read your article and wanted to know more! So many many thanks.
- Ceci Mendez, Exhibitions Director, New Art Center in Newton
I’ve witnessed firsthand how artscope has increased the visibility of the artists exhibited at the Art Institute of Boston Gallery at Porter Exchange through the reviews of two exhibits: ‘The Figure Explored: Contemporary Ceramic Sculpture’ (Sept/Oct 06), and ‘Andy Anderson: Photographs from Africa, Iceland, and Spain’ (Mar/Apr 07). In both instances the gallery saw a higher number of visitors, the Anderson exhibition being our most heavily visited exhibit to date. It certainly goes without saying that increased exposure creates and supports the important dialogue between artists and their audiences. artscope has quickly proven to become a pivotal staple in this regard.
- Andrew Mroczek, Director of Exhibitions, The University Gallery at Porter Exchange, Lesley University
Having artscope as a sponsor of Artrageous!, Montserrat College of Art’s art auction to benefit student scholarship, truly helped us reach the people who wanted to be at our event. Their online and in-print publications helped us increase ticket sales and bring a record number of guests to support our community of new and emerging contemporary artists.
- Jo Broderick, Dean of College Relations , Montserrat College of Art
I have enjoyed consistent excellence in working with Artscope’s superb design team who have assisted me in creating beautiful and daring advertising for my gallery artists and exhibitions. I am thrilled with the magazine’s approach to cross-pollinate every advertising campaign action they take by inserting references to key issues and events in their platforms including bi-weekly eblast, online zine and mobile app. Artscope has nurtured my own blossoming curatorial efforts into a special place of recognition and prosperity. Miller White’s commitment to Artscope is sealed!
- Susan Danton, Director, Miller White Fine Arts
Artscope proudly sponsors the region's culture and art institutions, including:
Amherst Biennial Arts Affair | 9th Annual Artists for Humanity Greatest Party on Earth | 12th Annual Marina Bay Boardwalk Arts | artistprojectny/Architectural Digest Home&Design Show | Asian Cultural Center of Vermont | Boston Public Library | Brattleboro Gallery Walk | Breast Cancer Research | Burlington Open Studios | Bristol Warren Art Night | Cambridge Arts Council | Cambridge Open Studios | Cambridge River Festival | Chelsea, NY High Line Development Project | Copley Society of Art Fresh Paint Auction | Danforth Museum | Fountain Street Open Studios | International Encausitc Conference | Karla Little Fine Furnishings | Light Up the Arts | Lowell Folk Festival | Lyric Stage Company| Make Speak: Contemporary Craft| MassArt Auction | Montserrat College of Art, Artrageous! | New Art Center | New Eng’d Wildfl’r Society | New Hampshire Leaugue of Craftsmen | Newport Art Museum 2015 | Newport Art Walk | Forest Hills Trust | Phillips Exeter Academy Art Club | Provincetown Art Association and Museum | Redbrick Gallery | Quincy ArtsFest | Quincy Art Association | Roslindale Open Studios | SEABA | South Coast Artists Open Studios | Space 242 | StoveFactory Charlestown | Unifier Festival | Vermont Tourism | WGBH | 3Rivers Arts | Whistler House Holiday Party | Preservation Framer artist Anatoly Dverin | Society of Art Craft Boston Holiday
￼A special thanks to the organizations and institutions that sponsored and attended our 8th Anniversary Light Up The Arts event at Adelson Galleries on April 4, 2014.